So glad you asked! A patient portal is a secure website that patients can use to view & interact with their medical information via the Internet.
With your HappyHealthyMe patient portal account, you will be able to:
- Access information from your medical records.
For someone trying to reduce their pressure, or just control it – this is a GREAT way to see if the change you are making to your lifestyle are working.
- View upcoming appointments
What’s better than checking your availability first, then using HappyHealthyMe to send us your preferred day/time and doctor and we’ll take care of the rest. Confirmations are made by you, through HappyHealthyMe.
- Request cancellations, rescheduling and new appointments (Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Reschedules for Specialist Follow-Ups (no initials), and Peds (parent making an appointment for their child, age 0-12) — Requests for physical therapy or radiology will not be accepted through the portal at this time.
Things change, and so does your schedule. As soon as you know you can’t make an appointment, you can cancel or reschedule on the patient portal.
- View non-sensitive lab results
You are probably used to setting follow-up appointments just to review lab results. Now, we will post non-sensitive lab results directly into your patient portal account. You can review them at your convenience on the patient portal, and if you have questions while you are still logged in, just request an appointment. Simple!
- View allergies, immunizations & active medications
- Request medication refills or renewals
Take a look at your active medications list at anytime, 24/7. Use this list to then request refills or prescription renewals.
- Request updates to their personal demographics (address, phone number, etc.)
Life often brings us change, which can change our address or cellphone numbers. It’s easy to keep us aware of your changes on the portal.
If you are a parent or guardian of a child (0-12 years of age), you can setup an account to that allows you the same features for their account.