Logging into HappyHealthyMe
Your Medical Record
Scheduling an Appointment Using HappyHealthyMe
Family Access to HappyHealthyMe
Security & Technical Questions
What is HappyHealthyMe?
HappyHealthyMe is a secure and personalized patient portal
which gives you access to portions of your medical record. With HappyHealthyMe
you can securely access and manage your health online, and do things like:
- Access information from your medical records.
- View lab results and your doctor’s comments without needing to come in to the center.
- Request new appointments or cancel/reschedule right from your portal account.
- Request medication refills without the need to schedule an appointment with your doctor.
More information available Here.
How do I sign up for HappyHealthyMe?
If you are a current patient at one of the Hotel Fund Health Centers, you can self-register Here.
Signing up for HappyHealthyMe is easy and free of charge!
Register now in 3 easy steps:
- Confirm your identity
- Agree to keep your account private
- Complete the I NEED AN ACCOUNT section
Who do I contact if I have questions about
If you have any questions about enrolling for HappyHealthyMe, you can call the Members' Experience Department at 212-237-3030.
I forgot my password.
- Go to the log in page and click Forgot Password to reset the password.
- Enter email address or username to have a code sent to email; this code will be entered in the next window. Note: This code expires within 20 minutes of receiving the code.
- Check the email for the code and enter the code in the window; Click the Submit button.
- After entering the code, a new password can be set. The new password must contain at least one number, one capital letter, one symbol and must be eight characters long. Note: while entering the new password, the confirm password will show as if it does not match; this message will go away once the password is confirmed.
Trouble Logging In?
Support is available any time at
Where can I update my personal information, such
as home address, email, or password?
You can request to update demographic information, such as address or phone number, through the comments portion of the “Patient Information” section of your HappyHealthyMe portal. You can update additional information such as email, password, or security questions through the “Account” section from the "..." next to your name at the bottom left of the page.
When can I see my test results in HappyHealthyMe?
Test results are usually available in your patient portal
within a week of getting labs drawn. Your provider will review these results
and make comments if necessary before they are published.
Why are certain test results not shared electronically
Certain sensitive test results may not be available to view
through the patient portal. Your doctor should be able to explain to you what
results you will not see as well as how he or she will get into contact with
you to review these results.
What kind of appointments can I schedule with
With your HappyHealthyMe patient portal, you can request appointments for any of our primary care physicians. You can also direct book appointments to visit the Lab to draw any bloodwork ordered by your provider.
Can I set up an account to view my child’s portal?
Yes, you can access your child’s patient portal account providing they are aged 0-12, and they are already enrolled on your health plan and go to the centers for their healthcare. Go Here to request access to your child’s portal.
Is my HappyHealthyMe account shared
with my spouse or other family members?
Your account is entirely private to you. We do not share any
of your medical information online. If you need a family member or friend to
have access to your records however, just visit one of our health centers and
they will be able to provide you with a HIPAA authorization.
Is HappyHealthyMe safe and secure?
Yes! Our patient portal secured to your access only. We do
not share any of your health information with any outside party.
What do I need to use
Any active patients at the Health Center can easily create a
portal account. All you need is access to an email account through which we can
contact you with important updates.
Is HappyHealthyMe available on
my mobile device?
Yes! You are able to access your HappyHealthyMe account
through the HealtheLife app in the app store! Just select Employee Benefit
Funds as the organization when you sign in.