The Happy Healthy Me portal will be upgraded and unavailable on May 25, 2022 between 8PM EDT to 11:30PM EDT. During this time you will not be able to access your health information, request refill or renewal of medication, setup appointments, or message your Care Team.
The look and feel of the login screen will change slightly. The frequently asked questions page, located here: https://www.happyhealthyme.org/faqs/, will be updated following the upgrade.
With your Happy Healthy Me Patient portal, you will be able to access your health information when you need it.
- *NEW* Receive information regarding your offsite referrals.
- Access information from your medical records.
- View lab results* and your doctor's comments without needing to come in to the center.
- Request new appointments or cancel/reschedule right from your portal account.
- Request medication refills without the need to schedule an appointment with your doctor.
- Message your care team with questions to get fast and convenient answers.
* Some of the results will not be displayed. Ask your doctor for more information.
If you haven't registered before, please follow this link: https://happyhealthyme.iqhealth.com/self-enroll/
STEP 1 – Confirm your IDENTITY
STEP 2 – Agree to keep your account private and click the blue button
STEP 3– Complete the I NEED AN ACCOUNT section:
Also, please download our HappyHealthyMe Mobile Application, HealtheLife. When prompted to choose an organization, please choose Employee Benefit Funds.